The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) is an independent and public body charged with environmental protection of Ireland’s environment.
We can assist you to obtain an Integrated Pollution Licence (IPC), Industrial Emmissions Directive (IED) and Waste Management Licence from application to data collection through to obtaining your licence.
We can assist you in the following areas of licence application:
- Environmental Survey
- Communicate with regulatory agencies
- Emissions and noise surveys
- Complete all necessary licence application documentation
- Complete annual environmental reports
- Chemical Handling Training
- Assist with non-compliance resolutions
- Waste Licence Application
- Waste Management Guidance