Safety Management System Auditing has long been recognised as a valuable tool to monitor the effectiveness of health and safety within the workplace. An audit consists of collecting relevant information on the effectiveness of an organisations health and safety management system. It also provides for any corrective actions that may be required.
A typical workplace audit would consist of the following:
- Opening meeting with site management
- Assessment of an organisation’s health and safety management system
- Review of all relevant health and safety documentation
- Conducting interviews with key personnel
- Inspection of the workplace
- Close out meeting with site management
This is followed by the issuing of a report, highlighting recommendations in order to ensure that an organisation complies with applicable health and safety legislation, guidance and best practice.
Safety audits are a critical tool for maintaining safety standards in any organisation. An ARC Management Safety Audit will provide your organisation with an all-important focus on the prevention of accidents and injuries in busy work environments.
We can provide organisations with tailor made packages, depending on if they want a once off audit or a regular scheduled visit then we can provide these.