A typical workplace audit would consist of the following:
- Opening meeting with site management
- Assessment of an organisation’s health and safety management system
- Review of all relevant health and safety documentation
- Conducting interviews with key personnel
- Inspection of the workplace
- Close out meeting with site management
This is followed by the issuing of a report, highlighting recommendations in order to ensure that an organisation complies with applicable health and safety legislation, guidance and best practice.
Safety audits are a critical tool for maintaining safety standards in any organisation. An ARC Management Safety Audit will provide your organisation with an all-important focus on the prevention of accidents and injuries in busy work environments.
We can provide organisations with tailor made packages, depending on if they want a once off audit or a regular scheduled visit then we can provide these.